That’s why we’re taking precautions against COVID-19
To our Valued Customers,
The health and well-being of our Team and customers is our top priority. With the constant changes of the COVID-19 situation, we want to share the steps we’re taking in response.
We always strive to have a clean dealership and have taken additional precautionary measures to reduce the potential exposure:
• Encouraging employees if they feel sick to stay home.
• Wiping down every customers vehicle that comes in and when it leaves.
• Steering wheel covers, seat covers and floor mats for every vehicle that comes in.
• Hand wipes and Clorox wipes available for customers and employees.
• Employees use gloves for every car.
• Our custodial crew comes out few times a day to wipe down door handles, door knobs, bathrooms, anything that people touch.
• Wiping our shuttle van down on every trip.
• Shortening our hours to help the spread and splitting shifts.